Face & Neck Lift in Huntsville
FACIAL REJUVENATION is a broad term which often includes a FACE AND NECK LIFT.
- FACE LIFT is used to describe a surgical procedure that reshapes and lifts structures of the face below the cheek bones as well as reshapes the neck.
- There are multiple techniques that must be customized to each patient’s needs.
- Incisions are usually hidden in the creases around the ear and under the chin.
- Deep tissue is lifted and skin is redraped. Muscles of the neck are also tightened.
- The face should be full and rounded. Pulling too tight and flat is not natural and should be avoided.
- FACELIFT surgery is often combined with BLEPHAROPLASTY, BROW LIFT and LASER RESURFACING in order to achieve facial harmony and an overall improved result.
- Recovery is over the first 2-3 weeks. Sutures are removed in the first week. Most of the bruising is gone at 2 weeks and makeup can be used. Incisions usually fade over the first 2-3 months.