Brow Lift in Huntsville
A BROW LIFT is a surgical rejuvenation of the forehead.
- Forehead surgery can be done alone or as part of FACIAL REJUVENATION with a FACE LIFT and BLEPHAROPLASTY.
- Muscles that cause the frown lines of the mid forehead can be reduced.
- Brow can be repositioned to better reveal the upper eyelids.
- Incisions may be in the scalp or in front of the center hairline. Occasionally incisions may be just above the eyebrow itself.
- A consultation with Dr. Bundrick will help plan the best procedure for your individual needs.
- Recovery from brow surgery takes 2-3 weeks. Sutures are removed within a week. Any bruising present will take 2-3 weeks to resolve. Incisions are planned so that hair grows out through the scar and as it fades over 2-3 months it tends to become fine and hard to see.