Brazilian Butt Lift in Huntsville
A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT or BBL is a surgical procedure for enhancing buttock appearance and projection.
- BBL uses fat removed from other body areas. The fat is filtered and then injected into the buttocks.
- Much improvement is from the LIPOSUCTION, especially of the lower back area.
- Fat grafts will change for 6 months or more. Usually only 30-50% of the fat will actually take and remain.
- Grafts are limited by the amount of space available to hold the fat graft. There is usually NOT a huge amount of projection after the 6 month period.
- It has been found unsafe to inject fat into the gluteal muscles. Fat can travel by the larger veins and reach the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolus.
- Buttock enhancement can also be achieved by placing silicone implants beneath the gluteal muscle fascia or the gluteal muscles.
- A consultation with Dr. Bundrick is essential to being well informed and having the best surgical solution for each patient.