Brachioplasty (Arm Lift) in Huntsville
BRACHIOPLASTY is a surgical procedure for removing excess skin and fat from the arm.
- SMART LIPO may be sufficient if there is not too much laxity of the skin.
- Skin laxity is addressed by removing the excess skin from the elbow to the axilla with an incision on the inner aspect of the arm.
- LIPOSUCTION is often combines with skin removal.
- Arm surgery is done as an outpatient and usually under general anesthesia.
- Ace wraps or spandex sleeves help reduce swelling.
- Most patients can return to work in 1-2 weeks and will have improvements in shape and swelling for several months.
- A consultation with Dr. Bundrick will help plan the best procedures for each individual’s needs.